Ultimate BRIGHT FUTURES ROYALTY IS NOW Miss & MISTER BRIGHT FUTURES
BFP is changing up our online pageant a bit and now EVERYONE is apart of our finale pageants! That means no more monthly pageants but everyone has a shot at the big titles! Will you be one of our winners?
Our Miss & Mister competition will be for contestants ages 20 & up. Each contestant will enter 1 photo, answer an essay question, and submit a YouTube video or a PowerPoint presentation. All items submitted will be scored by 5-7 judges.
Submissions for photos will begin on Friday, September 25th, 2015 and end Monday, November 20, 2015.
Judging will take place starting on December 1st, 2015 through December 30th, 2015.
Our 2016 Finale Royalty will be announced during a live feed on Sunday, January 10th, 2016. Stay tuned to the BFP fanpage for more information.
- Gold & Purple sash for Miss Bright Futures
- Silver & Royal Blue stole for Mister Bright Futures
- $50 cash prize
- Eligible contestants for the Miss/Mister division must be20 or older.
- The only entry fee is at least a $10 donation to a organization listed on the right hand side of the page.
- Contestants will submit 1 photo, essay answer, and a presentation.
- Your photo will be 10% of your score. Your presentation is 40% of your score. Your essay is 50%
- Since donations are going directly through the organizations, please note that Bright Futures Pageant is not able to give refunds.
- Please also note that Bright Futures Pageant does not have a direct partnership with organizations for the donation portion of the pageant. If you have suggestions of other organizations to donate to, please feel free to contact us.
- In order to receive the application, you must send a copy of the receipt of your donation to email@example.com
- This pageant is strictly natural. Glitz photos and/or heavily photoshopped photos are subject to deductions in points.
- This pageant is meant to be fun and a great learning experience for future endeavours. Positive thoughts, comments, and content is greatly appreciated.